Reblog If You Are In The United States and It’s Freakin’ Cold Where You are
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
this week on the tumblr
- KEVIN TRAN IS DEAD
- NEW SHERLOCK TRAILER
- "HER HAIR FAZES THROUGH HER ARM"
- rip nelson mandela
- "SURPRISE, BITCH"
- GALLIFREY IS A REAL PLANET
do u ever get rly attached to a person and then they’re not around for most of the day and you sit there internally whining like a lost puppy dog
if ur screwing up ur life cuz u are a perfectionist with major anxiety who procrastinates and spends way too much time on the internet clap ur hands
Stop hating yourself. Try going one day without saying anything bad about yourself. Try complimenting yourself. Do it again. Buy yourself dinner. Put soft things against your skin. Listen to your favorite songs. Eat ice cream. Eat ice cream naked. You have to spend the rest of your life with you. You’re all you’ve got. Be kind, start loving yourself.
Anonymous asked: Yeahh same here. Anyway, we dont really do christmas here so the country or whatever doesnt put up decorations, nut the young generation is pretty hyped about it. Like we have secret santas at school and theres a HUUUGEE tree on one of the floors so yeah. And theres christmas parties and stuff, but its just really cold and really rainy this year so not as many parties :( -jay
My school doesn’t really do anything for Christmas, because lots of kids aren’t Christian. But a lot of houses and stores in my neighborhood put up lights and stuff. AND CHRISTMAS MUSIC PLAYS FROM THANKSGIVING UNTIL CHRISTMAS AND IM STARTING TO GET SICK OF IT. I’m Jewish though, so my family doesn’t do stuff for it.
It’s supposed to snow tonight and we might have a snow day tomorrow WOOHOO
Anonymous asked: //sigh i miss christmas in ny :( anyway im glad it went ok, i was worried -jay
Yeah I was internally freaking out. She probably would make me delete my blog if she found all of it :(. So what’s Christmas like where you are?